Townhouse for Sale
Stylish & Super Convenient! Prime Location in Sunnybank! High Rental Return!
Property ID 2020256Be quick to inspect this rare to market townhouse! Lap up the luxury found in this contemporary 3 bedroom, 2-storey townhouse with executive finishes! Investors or owner occupiers will be amazed at the quality of craftsmanship and value on offer.
This secure, managed complex of only 21 boutique homes is a just five minute walk to Market Square, Sunnybank's hot spot for entertainment & dining. With shopping aplenty, transport moments from your door, including city express bus, quality schools and vast recreational facilities found in and around this suburb, this buying opportunity will not last long.
With such a dynamic location - many shrewd investors & first time buyers will recognise the income & capital growth potential.
Designed to an impeccable standard from solid brick with rendered finish they present well with stylish neutral paintwork exteriors.
Inside you'll discover superior finishes such as hi-gloss tiling & split system air conditioning in the downstairs living area, security screens and block-out blinds. Designed to encourage a relaxed, modern lifestyle these homes have a workable layout which includes:
- Proper hallway entrance leads to a spacious, square-shaped open-plan living & dedicated dining area with contemporary kitchen.
- Fitted with Caesar stone benches, 2-Pac cabinetry offering plenty of storage, breakfast bar and induction cooking appliances this gorgeous kitchen is exceptional and has views out to the patio.
- Rear covered patio & fully fenced garden area providing entertainment area with privacy & security for outdoor enjoyment.
- Upstairs there are three lovely, generous bedrooms all with built-in cupboards, ceiling fans & quality carpets. Master fitted with air-conditioning and ensuite.
- Classy tiling and unique fixtures, spacious vanities in both upstairs bathrooms and the convenient ground level powder room.
- Single remote garage with integrated laundry facility.
- Additional dedicated car space and plenty of visitor car parking bays throughout the complex.
- Security screens and doors
- Air conditioning for whole house
- Extra cable TV and phone in both master rooms
- Semi-frameless glass shower in one ensuite
- Rainwater tank
- 250L energy saving Heat-Pump hot water unit
- Additional laundry sink with hot/cold water at the Patio
- $500/Week rental return
- Macgregor State School Catchment
- Bus Stop #123 and #155
With low maintenance living, the option for small pets to be allowed, the proximity to amenities and low body corporate fees, plus on-site management - this is a must see!
Arrange a time to inspect this delightful property today!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.