House for Sale
Palatial Lakeside Living
Property ID 1993440With an imposing frontage over 27m this architecturally designed colossal home, that sits on 850sqm, is pure paradise for a large and flourishing family. Facing directly onto the sparkling parklands and boasting 180 degree lake views it holds a prime position in this esteemed estate.
Fully gated entry to both the triple carpark and the front door assures residents and provides abundant safe spaces for outdoor play in the landscaped gardens that are rich with level lawns.
An impressive foyer entry with elegant chandelier welcomes you into this magnificent home that is of the highest standard in terms of presentation, quality of materials and exceptional features. The expansive interiors are seemingly endless and encapsulate a grandeur like none other. Designed to astound yet balanced with practicality the floorplan includes an array of living spaces suited to every occasion, including:
• First owner since built and first time on the market.
• Statement formal lounge and dining room with marble columns, ornate ceiling & cornice and chandelier lighting, plush curtains and quality carpets creating an exquisite retreat for special use.
• Gleaming gourmet kitchen planned to perfection with breakfast bar seating, central island, 30mm granite tops, sleek 2Pak cabinetry and glass induction cooktop with seating area opposite that connects to the patio.
• Butler's pantry with ample storage space, dual sink and large gas cooktop with both range hoods are ducted to outdoor.
• Fully tiled casual living and dining room with split system air conditioning and patio views.
• Dedicated media room with pre-wiring for surround sound speakers and sliding doors to the garden.
• Paved and protected outdoor area for comfortable entertainment.
• Executive home office, with built-in robes which can function as bedroom, with tiled floors, double doors and cupboards for storage, ideally positioned at the front of the house.
• Downstairs guest bedroom with carpets, robes and adjoining bathroom facility with shower, vanity and toilet.
• Striking timber staircase up to spacious double family retreat room that opens to an upper balcony area for relaxed 180 degree beautiful lakeview outdoor enjoyment.
• Grand master bedroom generously designed with space for lounges. Offers dual walk-in robes for "her" & "his" and a beautifully appointed ensuite with two sink vanity and corner spa making this an enchanting haven for parents.
• Second and third bedrooms with ensuites with wall of robes and A/C, along with two other queen-size bedrooms that share the use of the large family bathroom.
• Massive laundry able to accommodate two washing machines for large family needs with powder room facility, built-in cupboards provide lots of storage and outside access to drying area.
The location of this home is first-class. Surrounded by quality amenities including Woolworths, ALDI and Drakes shopping centres, good schools, the newly built Parkinson Acquatic centre and easy entry to the Gateway or main roads for bus stops for local and city routes.
Other impressive features include:
• Butler's kitchen
• 8 x split system air conditioning units
• "Crimsafe" and "Prowler Proof" full windows security screens, 16 sensors security alarm, sensor lights & intercom
• "FTTP" NBN connection
• 6KW Solar panel system
• Termite proof all Cypress internal framework construction
• Central ducted vacuum
A lakeside location like no other! Be quick to view this spectacular home.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.